CHOP SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We're so glad to be back!
Due to COVID-19 and CDC Guidelines we are currently keeping our services to minimum capacity to help conduct service in a safe and organized manner. Please Carefully read all information before reserving your seats
- When do reservations open? Reservations will open every Monday and Close once seats are at capacity They will re-open every Monday.
- Do I have to reserve every week? Yes
- Will we be seated with social distancing? Yes
- Will there be children's church? Children's church will be closed during PHASE 1. You must reserve a seat in the sanctuary for any person(s) who will occupy a seat during service.
- Can I attend service without a reservation? Unfortunately during this time you must have a reserved seat. Please help us remain in compliance with all CDC guidelines by reserving a seat.
- Are masks required? Yes, you must wear a mask while on the church campus, within the building, and during the entirety of the service.
- Will there still be online streaming? Yes you can still tune in to all service online as regularly scheduled (Sundays 10:00am, Wednesdays 7:00pm, Saturday Prayer 9:00am)
- What time do we need to arrive at church? Please arrive between 8:30- 9:30 AM to allow time for check-in. Doors will be closed at 9:45am
- If you have any questions or need assistance please call one of our CHOP MEMBER SUPPORT phones numbers.